Costa Rica Real Estate
Vistas de Chirripo Country Estates
$65,000 - $165,000
1.79 Acres - 13.41 Acres
Vistas de Chirripo Country Estates is an established residential community of international residents in southern Costa Rica. Beautiful homes have been built on our fully serviced estate-sized lots on our 300 acre development, in an area of unmatched beauty. Every one of the building sites in our development, located in the foothills of the Talamanca mountains and bordering on Chirripo National Park, has spectacular vistas.
Although our lots are large and the building sites have been designed for privacy, Vistas de Chirripo is a true community, with common preserve land and common facilities and nature trails. And although we are in the midst of the most natural surroundings possible, immediately adjacent to protected rainforest and part of a biological corridor with abundant flora and fauna, we are also in close proximity to all the services of an urban centre, San Isidro de el General, and to the unspoiled beaches on the southern Pacific. This combination makes Vistas de Chirripo the ideal location for a retirement or seasonal home.
Phase 1 lots sold out
We are now into our second phase of development at Vistas de Chirripo. Our Phase 1 lots have been completely sold, as of 2014. Phase 2 infrastructure has been completed and a new subdivision of fully serviced lots is now open. Contact us for Phase 2 development with its inventory of available lots.
For examples of the type of home you can easily build on any of our lots check out the photos of completed homes in our Phase 1 area. These are quality homes that have been build to a high standard, at very reasonable local building costs. The combination of a beautiful new home on an acreage-sized lot, in a community development in a spectacular area of Costa Rica, is extremely affordable.
17 lots spread throughout 32 hectares (80 acres) of rolling terrain, with natural lot boundaries (creeks and treed ravines) wherever possible and with each lot designed to include a completely natural and stable building site with spectacular mountain and valley views
- A choice of lots with either direct access from a public road or with private access roads shared only with a few other residents creating a private community, but all with entrance gates
- Building sites positioned in clearings amidst beautiful trees that are home to a wide variety of birds
- An environmentally conscious development, with natural reforestation occurring on former pasture land
- Lots are fully-serviced, with electricity, fresh mountain spring water, high-speed wireless internet with a receiving tower on site, cell phone coverage, and access by gravelled roads
- Residents share the amenities of the large, 35 acre, common preserve with Phase 1 residents, including a fully-equipped rancho facility for social gatherings, nature trails to and along the river, and a common fruit orchard
- Lot pricing starting at only $50,000, with a credit available for your travel expense
- Some lots with huge building sites suitable for a larger home, a guest house, and a pool, and still room for tropical gardening throughout
- Reputable builders and architects available to build your dream home at a very reasonable price lots with huge building sites suitable for a larger home, a guest house, and a pool, and still room for tropical gardening throughout
eputable builders and architects available to build your dream home at a very reasonable price
Contact Us For More Information
All information presented here and in these sites is proposed and is subject to change or elimination by the Owner or Developer at any time without notice. The questions and answers on this website are for informational purposes only. All questions and answers proposed are subject to any change without any notice.
Costa Rica Real Estate