Costa Rica Real Estate
Posada de Sol - Ocean View For Sale in Marbella
Located less than 1 mile away from the best waves on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica, Posada de Sol residential community offers large sized ocean view lots and luxury homes and villas. Lot #29 is 5,000 square meters and boasts one of the best ocean views in close proximity to the beach under $150,000. In addition, its location in a well developed community makes it truly unique and desirable. Unlike other developments, Posada del Sol features the best in infrastructure: wide roads, electricity and water supply system including fire hydrants. There are very few left for sale in this community making this a great investment for resale.
Located on the Nicoya Peninsula in the province of Guanacaste, Marbella ("Beautiful Sea") is one of the few remaining untouched jewels on the Pacific Coast. Unlike other well known areas, Marbella combines tranquility with the essence of nature. This area features pristine rivers, unspoiled mountains, breathtaking ocean views, and beautiful private beaches. Local activities include surfing, sport-fishing, diving, horseback riding, mountain biking, bird-watching, photography, soaking in the sun and enjoying every moment of your life.
World Class Surf Spot
According to Federico Pilurzu, 2006 Central American Surf Champion and ASP Member, "Marbella is the most consistent beach break in the North Pacific Coast".
- Marbella offers two incredible options for surfers: Playa Frijolar and Playa Coco.
- Playa Frijolar is a left hand point break, featuring great waves ideal for beginners and fun for experienced surfers as well.
- Playa Coco is a beach break featuring peaking A frame waves and incredible barrels. This area is great for all levels of surfing, and when big... it is excellent for the more experienced surfer.
- In recent years, Guanacaste has experienced an explosion in real estate, which has naturally increased the price of land.
- Key factors for development in Guanacaste are the proximity to beautiful beaches and exceptional surf breaks.
- Strategically located, Marbella is under an hour from Tamarindo (North) and Nosara (South).
- Marbella offers affordable prices on property. Breathtaking ocean views, larger size lots, and unique farming opportunities to develop that do not have to be out of your budget. As the prices in neighboring areas increase the demand for larger affordable lots will increase
Safety & Tranquility
- "In Marbella you will find a true sense of peace, harmony and tranquility that could not be described until you experience it for yourself. The people of Costa Rica are truly the most magnificent individuals you ever meet. You are greeted daily with a handshake and always a big smile! The Costa Rican lifestyle is best described as "Pura Vida" which means the pure life."
- Marbella is the hometown for peaceful farmers that enjoy living the simple life with their families. People from around the world who have embraced this paradise have obtained a priceless quality of life. Being at home enjoying the sunset, walking down the beach or simply hanging out with the locals is not only safe but revitalizing.
- Marbella has been blessed with pristine rivers, refreshing water springs, and breezy mountains ranges that enhance life in this magnificent tropical forest.
- Howler monkeys, butterflies, iguanas, exotic birds, native trees, palms, multicolored flowers... all of them live harmoniously in Marbella.
- Nature lovers will be captured by this natural atmosphere.
- Marbella's topography enriches the value of the properties. Marbella boasts Guanacaste tallest mountain range located minutes from the beach which allows for excellent panoramic ocean views. From these mountains you can hear the softly crashing waves, enjoy the view of the magnificent Pacific Ocean, and feel fresh natural breezes.
Contact Us For More Information
All information presented here and in these sites is proposed and is subject to change or elimination by the Owner or Developer at any time without notice. The questions and answers on this website are for informational purposes only. All questions and answers proposed are subject to any change without any notice.
Costa Rica Real Estate